The Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL:
Useful State-Of-The-Art Methodology for Chemical and Biological Analysis
Discover the latest in basic and applied research in the analytical sciences related to foods, drugs, agriculture, and the environment. Read contributions from leaders in the fields of chemical and biological analysis, original collaborative studies of AOAC Official MethodsSM, special guest editor sections, invited reviews, and much more.
- The Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL publishes 6 issues per year of fully refereed contributed papers in the fields of chemical and biological analysis: on original research on new techniques and applications, collaborative studies, authentic data of composition, studies leading to method development, meeting symposia, newly adopted AOAC approved methods and invited reviews. To view Journal table of contents and abstracts, click here. (You will be redirected to Atypon, our online host.)
The Journal is available in many convenient formats, including:
- Yearly print subscription. You may choose member or non-member rates. Click here for print subscription rates and order form.
- Yearly online subscription. Fully searchable by title, author, keyword, or full text search with back issues from Volume 83 (2000) to the present. Click here for online subscription rates and order form.
- Individual articles, as pay per view. click here to purchase individual articles. (You will be redirected to Atypon, our online host.)
- Consider purchasing a single site, multi-site, or university license for your laboratory or department to make the Journal's valuable information available to a larger group. Click here for multi-site rates and order form.
Choose the subscription and format that best suits your needs! For additional information, contact AOAC's Customer Service department at +1-301-924-7077 ext. 170, or email@example.com.